Well, the first day of summer for Mommy, Bo, and Emily was spent at six flags with Tracey, Kinley, Will, Kimmie, Gaby, and Mario. I think they had a blast but were very worn out.
Here are the pictures I was sent and stories I was told about the day
of course BO & Will are not scared of anything and love all the rides. I was told that they go on everything.
Here is curious Bo exploring the park. He is fascinated by water especially fountains. And yes, he is taking his clothes off here. That is what he does at home when he gets in the bath or shower so it only makes sense. Apparently, after he was finished playing in it, he came back to Mommy crying because he was all wet. I think he wanted her to put new clothes on or give him a towel.
What a trip be to the park without riding the cho-cho. "All aboard" which is what Bo loves to say and now he even does the whistle sounds.
It was a very hot day Tuesday in St. Louis and it showed when I met them after work for Ma-Ma's birthday. They were all a little worn out but I think they had fun. I guess that is all that matters.
No comments:
Post a Comment