Friday, July 16, 2010

Bo is Officially a Monster in training

This week Mommy and Daddy officially declared me(Bo) a "monster" in making. I think I am going through the stage in my life of testing my limits. I do not like the word "No". I do know what it means. Whenever I am told the word "No", I laugh and think of it as a challenge. If I am told "No" again and not allowed to do whatever I want to do then I have learned to cry and throw a fit. I think Mommy and Daddy have reached their limit on tolerance so therefore have introduced me to timeout. They were told I would start to understand this at 1years old. For ever year you are, then you can sit still for one minute. So my timeout is to sit on Mommy's or Daddy's lap for one minute. I do not like this but I do learn to not do whatever I was doing.

Some of my favorite things to do that I am not suppose to are
- get into the kitchen closet/cupboard and grab my own cookies, snacks, etc. A good example of this is below with the cereal. I open the box and dump it out all over the floor
- take the toiler paper roll and leave traces all over the house
- stick my hand in the toilet and splash
- throw food, plates, and my sipping cup at the dinner table
- climb up and down the stairs, pull the gate down if it is up and if I can pull the gate down then climb on the outside of the stairs railing
- run into the street
- pull things out of the trash can and put non-trash items into the trash can

No comments: