Monday, April 26, 2010

Rams tryout

Last weekend, Pa-Pa was able to sneak Will and I in for a tryout with the Rams. Unfortunately Sam Bradford was not there so no one could throw us the ball.


Here is a picture that we will have to compare 20 years from now when I win the Rams another Super Bowl trophy. The trophy was so shinny that I just wanted to touch. Security almost kicked me out.


As you can see, the fans loved us


On Monday, I found out that I have bronchitis. My chest is really congested and I had a hard time sleeping at all. Needless to say it was a long night for all of us. The doctor gave me some Amoxicillin and that has helped me a lot. My naps have been really long like 2 hours minimum so I think the medicine is working. It does not stop me from cruising around the house though. My Daddy taught me to go down the stairs backwards so now I like to go up and down and up and down. It is fun. Sometimes I forget what I'm doing and fall so they tell me it is dangerous but I don't care. My Daddy makes me keep practicing walking too. They say I look like a drunken sailor but I'm not sure what that means except I cannot keep my balance. I do ok just holding one hand of my Daddy but when he lets go I kinda freak out and fall to the ground. I will get the hang of it soon.

My Mommy is about 11 weeks pregnant now. She still is not feeling well so I know my Daddy was just excited to get out of the house with me and go to Rams park. We hope she gets better soon. They tell me that the baby is about the size of a peanut. Can you believe that I was that small too.

No comments: