Monday, April 19, 2010

9 weeks along

Mommy is officially a little over 9 weeks along with Baby Woodster 2. Her and Daddy went to the doctor last week because Mommy still is not feeling great. The doctor said everything looked ok as far as they could tell. They gave her some food & drink tips to try to help with the throwing up. They also gave her some more medicine. I know this is really wearing Mommy out. I hope she feels better soon. The doctor says she just has to bear it out and try to stay hydrated. Don't worry about keeping foods down for now. The worst should be over after 12-13 weeks. We are trying to staying optimistic. The due date for the new baby is Nov. 19th.

As for me, I'm just hanging out with my Daddy a lot. He took me to the park again so I could ride on the swings
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I also went over to my cousin Will's house and played with him. It was really fun. Aunt Tracey and Kinley took us for a ride in the wagon.

I also get to eat a lot of desserts and somehow I always manage to get stuff in my hair amongst other things.

No comments: