Last week, I enjoyed my first spring. Mommy (actually had spring break) and Daddy took off the whole week off and hung out with me. Unfortunately, this was Mommy's first ever spring break where she did not actually go anywhere "warm". I however liked it because they both were home with me. I enjoyed terrorizing the house, climbing the stairs, practicing walking, and playing outside in my house & slide.
Here is a pic of me wishing I could go outside and BBQ with my Daddy

We also made a trip to the Zoo where I played in the sand

petted the goats

played in the Hippo with my cuz Will

Waited in line for the train

rode the train

Saw the penguins. Brrr, it is cold in there

petted the alpacas

and a trip to the Butterfly House


and played in the park afterwards


and practiced walking at home
No comments:
Post a Comment