Since Bo's birthday is after his last day of school, he celebrated it last week. When it is a kid's birthday, they allow you to bring in a special treat to share with all the other kids. I think people usually bring in fancy cookies or cupcakes of some sort. Well, we asked Bo what he wanted to bring and he said donuts with sprinkles. So Mommy made a trip to the donut shop before school that day and got 15 sprinkled donuts (2 for the teachers as well). I believe Emmy and Mommy might have gotten one for themselves too. "They are yummy" was Mommy's excuse. At school I believe they were a big hit and the teachers said everyone ate them all.
Bo also kept telling us that he needed to make his crown to wear too. We didn't know what he was talking about until after class that day. Apparently it is tradition for the birthday kid to make his own crown with stickers, drawings, etc. of their choice and wear it all day. Bo was quite proud of it as you can see. This is him showing it to me when I got home from work.

No comments:
Post a Comment