Last weekend, we went out to play in the snow before it melted.
Bo wanted to make a snowman but this was the best we could do with the lack of snow and it not sticking together very much. He named it Frosty of course and he had about 6 or 7 stick arms
Another reason we didn't get very far on the snowman was because Bo was into making track (footprints) in the snow. He did this for like an hour. He couldn't believe all the tracks he was making. We saw some deer tracks too that he called dog tracks. After that, he had to make dinosaur tracks. Then he made bear tracks and we had to hide from the bear because he was "scary". So we hid behind the bushes for a little bit until it was safe.
It was funny because before we went inside I asked if I could take a picture in front of his snowman. We did that and I started to walk inside and he said Daddy wait you have to take a picture of my tracks. So here it is.
Since Emmy took a morning nap, we came out after lunch. She wasn't too much into playing in the snow but she did eat some of it.
She really didn't want to even ride in the sled at first because she was too busy riding on all the bikes, tricycle, etc. Then I just put her in it and she loved it but only when I went fast. If I stopped or went too slow, she would just grunt "Ugh, ugh" until I went fast again. I think that wore her out but she definitely like it.
Video: http://youtu.be/iZfxtbYOyOg
Then we had a fire that night since Mommy was freezing. She was sitting on the edge most of the night and of course the kids wanted to as well so we took this picture in between them playing with the sticks, wood, and tools.





No comments:
Post a Comment