Monday, January 30, 2012

Emmy now has an ear infection

Emmy went to the doctor today since she has had trouble sleeping through the night the past week. They said she has an ear infection. This is the second one in the past since October so we can only hope she isn't on the same path as her brother. I think the doctor says 3 in the first year and half or five total and she is a great candidate for tubes.
They prescribed her Amoxicillin so hopefully it starts kicking in by tomorrow night. She has been up at midnight about every other night so we all could use a good night sleep that is for sure.

On the lighter side, I was putting Bo to bed tonight and he was getting really sad all of sudden. He wasn't crying and he wasn't sad because he was going to bed (like he usually is). So I asked him what was wrong. He said he didn't want to go to school tomorrow. I asked "why not because you always have so much fun at school. He said he wanted to stay home and play with me. I told him that I couldn't because I had to go to work. He then asked why I had to go to work. I told him to make money or monies as he calls it. His immediate response was to put in my piggy bank and to buy me toys? I said of course and then he was ok with it.

No comments: