One of the kids favorite thing the past few weeks is the Christmas music. Bo has music class every day at pre-school. He definitely understands some of the words now. His favorites are Jingle Bells, Santa Claus is coming to town, and Frosty. He sings them in his bed all the time. I think Emmy likes any music and to just shake her booty.
Sometimes we have to repeat the song over and over again that it drives us crazy. The kids just dance around on the rug in our living room for hours. Well, we discovered the karaoke to find a different variety. One of the songs that came on was "I saw mommy kissing santa claus" and it stopped Bo in his tracks. I think he was a little embarrassed and made sure to come tell Daddy. Daddy did you know that Mommy was kissing Santa Claus. It was very funny.
He still keeps telling everyone that Santa is bring him lots of toys. A slinky, a spiderman, a spiderman car, and hockey/golf. Then when you ask him want Santa is bringing Emmy, he says a baby doll. "I'm so excited" - as he rubs his hands together like the Grinch who is up to something.
No comments:
Post a Comment