Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas

The Woodworth's survived Christmas but I think our house looks like we robbed a toy store. Bo had a blast opening presents and wondering if Santa was going to come every morning. I think he finally realized that Santa is done for the year. We had to take down some decorations and such so he would get the point.
When Bo was asked what his favorite present was, he said Slinky the dog and then pause about 5 seconds and said Spider man and tools and legos. Then he said "that Santa is silly, he gave me all those toys".

I think these two pictures sums it up very well. They definitely loved all the presents, opening them, and will enjoy playing with them in the time that follows.


Emmy loves her baby and her duck. She loves saying "quack quack" and treats her big duck like it is her baby. She rocks it and everything.


Here is Mommy and her two precious little ones all decked out for Christmas.

I would have more photos and videos of the kids opening presents but our little sweetie took the camera and dropped it in a glass of water. We are having trouble getting it to come back to life.

No comments: