I said my first word several months back. It was da-da-da-da-da. I continue to say it all the time mixed in with some other common baby sounds. I don't really know what any of it means or associate it exactlly yet but I'm getting close. However, in the past 2 weeks, I have been saying a word that I do understand. Believe it or not it is "socks". Whenever my Mommy & Daddy dress me and put my socks & shoes on, I say "socks" and smile. It doesn't matter if it is 3am or 3pm. Last week when I was not feeling well with bronchitis I woke up in the middle of the night. Mommy brought me into her bed and I thought it was play time. I started to pull my socks off and said "socks" with a smile. Daddy thought it was funny later but at the time I think he was really tired.
Here are a couple of videos of me recently:
I call this one cardinals, pizza and beer - and I get water????
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_4aRkh7P1gThis one is me "playing" in the tub. Notice I like to pull the drain...future plumber?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiTViMT4hqIHere are 2 more photos of me eating a cookie in my stroller at the mall and eating ice cream at a restaurant


Also, one with me and my Daddy at a basketball game
No comments:
Post a Comment