Last week I turned 9 months old. As my Mommy says, I'm turning into a big boy. I like to pull up up everything still and I'm getting better and better at it. I have my 9 month check-up with the doctor next week so I'll have more information of my measurements then. In the meantime, I've been showing off my 2 new teeth that I broke in last week. That makes 6 total. I really like to eat big boy food now so if you could tell my Daddy to stop making me eat baby food and other mushy stuff that would be great. I know when he is eating his dinner and mine is not the same thing. It does not make me happy. I think my favorite is mac-n-cheese but I'll try anything I can get my hands on.
Here is a picture of me using my new teeth with my Valentine's bib:

Here is me cheering on CBC at the high school hockey game at the Scott Trade Center. CBC didn't win but my 2nd cousin Brian scored a goal for Desmet and won state.

And one last pic of me wearing my Pa-Pa's hat and rooting on the Hogs of Arkansas where my Aunt Beth goes to college.
No comments:
Post a Comment