Yesterday was my two month birthday. I feel so old these days. My parents took me to the pool for my great grandma marilyn's birthday yesterday. I absolutely loved floating on a raft - they say I get that talent from my mom. I sat in the pool with out crying four hours. Mommy was so proud of me. I guess it did help that my great grandpa and grandma were so sweet and heated the pool. So, it was like a big bath! I wish my daddy would put one of those in my back yard.
Mommy and daddy took me to the doctor today. I showed Dr. Huger how I smile and giggle. She said I looked great:) (other than the torticollis in my neck). I weigh 12 lbs 7 ozs and am 24 inches long. My height is in the 9oth percentile and weight 75th. Oh, I forgot about the worst part of my day. I got 3 shots and I didn't like those one bit. I showed mom and dad how harsh my lungs could be. Those shot things are awful! Mommy felt so bad she had to hide her eyes in the corner!
Things are going really well. Mommy and daddy say they are so blessed. I am such a happy baby - well usually. They did take my swing away. I was sleeping close to 6 hours in it. So I have to sleep in my big boy crib now. I am not really loving that but they say it helps my neck. Hopefully, I will get use to not being so snuggled! I know mommy would really like a good nights sleep.
I am getting really excited because my cousin Will is doing so well. He will be coming home soon and we will have tons of play dates and sleep overs. Its going to be awesome!
Okay, I am hungry and gotta go find the old lady who feeds me!
Love
Bo
No comments:
Post a Comment