Monday, November 14, 2016

Bo's last soccer game - scored 2 goals for a bet

For Bo's last game, we made a bet. If Bo scored a goal, then we could go get ice cream after the game. So of course, he asked what if I scored 2 goals. I agreed to take him to the movie theater. He then asked what happens if I score 3 goals or 4 or 5. The kids agree if he scored 3 or more that he would get a toy and all the other prizes. I agreed to this if he would pay me $10 if he didn't score any goals.

As you can guess, this really motivated Bo and he came out hustling all over the field.

Then right after halftime, he stole the ball at half line and dribbled all the way down the field to score a goal. He was very excited.
Then about five minutes later, he scored a second goal about the exact same way.
Of course, he told everyone about the bet so we are very proud of Bo for doing so well. Now we hope he can continue it next season.




No comments: