Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Bo's indoor league

Here is a picture from Bo's last indoor soccer game of the year. He did a little better playing this time. I would say he really tried to get the ball and play for the first 5mins. After that, he lost interest and day-dreamed off a little. It is a little distracting with the big bouncy houses next to the field.

That was his favorite part. On the last day of practice, they let them play on the bouncy houses for the last 20mins of practice.
I think Bo was excited for soccer to be over. Really, he just didn't like games. In the games he was bored because he never got the ball. This is why I believe he had trouble staying engaged in the game. However, practice was a different story. He loved practice and always wanted to go to those. I believe this was true because every kids gets a ball and does the drills on their own. They all get into the action and he never has to be aggressive and try to steal the ball. He did enjoy playing with some of the kids from his school so maybe next year he will be more interested in playing.

Emmy loved going to the games because she usually was given a snack from Gandpa and Gandma.

No comments: