Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween

It was a rainy night for Halloween this year. Bo dressed up as a Pirate (Jake from the Neverland pirates show) and Emmy was Peter Pan. We tried to see if Emmy wanted to be a princess or even Tinker Bell but she had her mind up to be Peter Pan. I like how she even had the pose down with her hands on her hips.





Emmy didn't last long outside because she was afraid of ghosts and monsters. I think the wind was blowing away her umbrella which she thought was a ghost. Bo was ready to go. He carried his umbrella around with him and went to all the normal houses. I don't think we did as many as last year but it was raining pretty good for awhile and windy. Emmy went in after about 10 houses and then Bo went to the next court while Emmy stayed inside with Mommy where the ghosts can't get her.

No comments: