Monday, March 18, 2013

Bo's Share day

Here is an article from Bo's school about his turn at share day. This past quarter each student in the class took turns having a special day to share something from home. He was very excited. In his bag, he had his Home Depot apron with his name on it, his flying wood train that he put together by himself, a tape measure, his hammer, and glue bottle. I don't think the teachers wanted the kids to play with the hammer so I don't think that made it out. We practiced it the night before since he has to stand up in front of everyone to talk about it. When he reported back, he told us "he showed everyone the hammer and told the kids his daddy lets him use it as a pillow and sleep with it." Who knows what he really said but from the looks of the article it looks like it was a calm show and tell. I think the tape measure fit into the topic they have been going over already so they got most of the focus.

No comments: