Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Things Bo says..

Here are a few funny things I have heard this past week

I was telling Bo to do something or follow directions and he obviously didn't want to do whatever it was so he was ignoring me. Finally, he looked at me and said "Daddy, zip it up" with the full motion of zipping his lips up and throwing away the key. After I let out a laugh out loud, I asked him where he learned that. He told me Miss Janelle tells him that at school when they are to line up to go to recess.

Another one he has picked up on is "You already told me five times". Whenever he is doing something he is not suppose to, we will say Bo don't do that or something of the sort. Well, after telling him a few times and him still not listening or reacting to what we are saying, he'll say "Ok, you already told me five times". I'm not sure where he learned that one.

No comments: