Thursday, September 20, 2012
Bo's Donut Song
Here is the Donut Song that he made up with help from his Daddy
Donuts, Donuts, Donuts
Sprinkles, Chocolate, and Jelly
I eat them all up
and they go into my belly
Donuts, Donuts, Donuts
When I'm at the lake
I eat so many
I get a tummy ache
Sometimes on the weekend
Daddy takes me to the store
I love to go
b/c then I get to eat more
Donuts, Donuts, Donuts
Sprinkles, Chocolate, and Jelly
I eat them all up
and they go into my belly
It is not very creative I know but it was the best we could do on the fly trying to get him to go to bed. He just giggles and giggles when we sing it.
His new favorite song is "On top of Spaghetti"
On top of Spaghetti,
all covered with cheese
i lost my poor meatball
when somebody sneezed (Auuu-choo)
It rolled on the table
and on to the floor
the next thing you know
it went out the door
(this is the verse Bo came up with and thought it was hilarious)
It kept rolling on the floor
until Bo came over and stepped on it
then Emmy ate it
and we all said "Ewww yucky"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment