Thursday, July 5, 2012
Bo the builder and his golf course
Since Bo had such a great time playing putt-putt in Florida and always wants to play "hockey" in the yard plus he love for always wanting to build something, we decided to build a golf course together. He was very excited. He would tell anyone that he saw, "I'm building a golf course with my Daddy."First thing we did was get all the parts we needed and had to build a fort with all the wood. Bo climbed in and was hiding.It was pretty hot out this week like 7 straight days in the hundreds so we started late after Emmy went to bed. As you can see, Bo didn't want to wear a shirt because I wasn't, he had to have his boots on (Woody&Buzz boots), he had gloves on so he didn't get hurt, and of course all the tools. Bo did a lot of drilling holes, "bamming" nails, and stood on the boards as Daddy cut them with the saw. We didn't quite finish that night since it was dark so I finished it up the next night after he went to bed. I made the mistake of promising that we would finish so he woke up at 6:30am the next morning yelling from his bed that he wanted to play golf. Here is Bo making his first putt with his PJs on still.Please note, there were no one injured during the building process and so far it has held up. I know that will surprise a lot of people since Bo and I did it "all by ourselves."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment