Friday, August 26, 2011

Bo's official first day of pre-school

Here is a picture from last week when we were there and the teacher said it was time to go outside. You can see that Bo was very excited

This past Tuesday was Bo's official first day of pre-school. "Bo goes to school, all by himself." as he likes to say. "No Daddy, No Mommy, and No Emmy" Needless to say he was very excited. I'm not sure he realized that we really weren't going to stay with him. We all went with him to drop him off. He was very proud to wear his backpack like Dora and couldn't run fast enough inside the building, down the steps and to his classroom. I don't think he even looked back twice to see if we were following him. We said good bye but not sure he heard us because he was too busy playing in the room with the other kids.

Here is Bo wearing his Manchester United uniform that Daddy bought him so he could match his school.

Here is Bo running down the hall to his classroom with his backpack on.

He was very excited to finally make it into the room with Will there.

Here is his little nook where he hangs his backpack.


From what we were told, he had a great day except after about the first 10mins he realized we weren't there. He apparently started crying so good thing Will was there to comfort him. I think he got over that fast and was off to playing.

Only Mommy and Emmy were there to pick him up so I was told he was very sad because Daddy didn't come too to pick him up. However, they called me at work and he was very excited to tell me about it. He said "teacher said I could bang on the drums". "only babies cry" so we aren't sure if he really heard that one at school or not.




He went again on Thursday and think he had a much better day. No crying or any incidents of notice. The teachers always tell Mommy that he had a great day. All in all, he loves school and asks every day if he can go. I think all the Moms have already organized a lunch play date after the next class.


Here is a picture of the kids after Daddy went to work in the morning. They both either didn't want me to go or wanted to go with me. Bo always asked whenever I take a shower or get dressed, "daddy go to work?"

Here are 2 pictures of Miss Emily very happy as usual.



No comments: