Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Super Bowl weekend


This past weekend was Super Bowl weekend. My Mommy was a little under the weather with a touch of Bronchitis and I developed a slight sinus infection so we did not do anything too excited.

I am getting really good at pulling myself up on everything so I am super excited to explore and get into everything. My parent tell me that I am becoming a handful. My favorite thing is to go through Mommy's pantry and tear into anything and everything.
Here is a picture of me in the middle of that

along with a video of me getting in the pantry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76l5Zp3XMmk
Here is another clip of me walking along the couch after pulling myself up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQmslsXRDSw
And one last cute clip of me getting into the toilet paper
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAvnqKvBD2w

I also like to eat cookies. My Mommy gives me one every time I help her out at the store so obviously I love to go there.

Daddy tries to make me eat healthy so he gave me the orange. Notice the soccer jersey my Daddy dresses me in too.


If I'm good and eat all of my dinner, sometimes I even eat some ice cream. It is a chocolate covered banana one, yummy

1 comment:

familylife said...

These are so darn cute! Love it! you are so lucky to have him!