Monday, January 18, 2010

Swim Lessons

Mommy & Daddy signed me up for swim lessons last week. I go every Saturday morning. Since I'm so little, my Daddy does them with me while my Mom goes to "boot camp". She tells me she wants to be skinny again.
The lessons are going very well so far. I've learned some songs like Motorboat Motorboat


how to float, still working on kicking my legs



back float which I am not a big fan of as of now


some games like Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall, Humpty Dumpty had a great fall


My favorite part is when I get to go to the shallow end and go where ever I want


The only thing I don't like is the temp of the pool. It is very cold but I have so much fun that I don't want to get out. My hands, feet, and lips turn purple so my Daddy finally pulls me out.

No comments: