Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bo visits Santa


The last 10 days have been rough. Bo had an ear infection plus a cold (and on top of that I believe he is teething with the top 2 teeth). Needless to say, he has had trouble sleeping and taking the bottle, the sucking irritates him. He has trouble falling asleep because he can't get comfortable and he wakes up in the middle of the night unable to breath with congestion. The lack of sleep has taken its toll on all of us.

We have been trying to find a good time to go see Santa but we attempted to go last weekend with Grandpa and Grandma Woody, Santa went "to feed the reindeer" for 2hrs. Not sure who thought of that great plan but I believe they lost some customers. Bo was finally feeling better today so we took him to Mommy's favorite mall Frontenac. And yes, Mommy had to purchase two tops at Banana Republic while we waiting in line for an hour. It was a long line, I guess a lot of people put it off until the last moment but Santa had a real beard. Bo was a little tired from waiting in line so he didn't smile but he also wasn't scared by Santa so I guess that is good.

No comments: