I have to say Baby Bo has been very good the first week. He sleeps a lot, he has been eating (thanks to Mommy doing a great job), and then of course poops & pees a lot but these are all expected. He has slept in his bassinet by himself without fussing which allows mommy to get some sleep at night. We go to see the pediatrician next Tuesday on Bo's two week birthday so we can see how much weight he has gained. We will update more than.
A lot of people have asked and emailed about seeing pictures of the baby's room (or nursery as Mommy calls it). I thought I would post a few that Grandma W took for us. I have to say that Kim did an excellent job with everything and we were very surprised by both Bo being a boy and the room in general. I know Mommy has been telling everyone how wonderful she thinks the room is. I hope Kim likes referrals because mommy is definitely giving them out. Hopefully the pictures do the room justice.



No comments:
Post a Comment