Mommy went to her 32 week check-up yesterday and the doctor said everything looks good. The baby's heartbeat was 140 and estimated to be about 4 lbs. It won't be long now. I think Mommy has to go back in 2 weeks and then will start going every week for an examine.
After that Mommy went and picked out a new tub, shower, and fixtures for the new bathroom that looks like a construction zone now. I finished taking everything out to the trash yesterday so now we just "all the king's men" (aka Mike, Papa Steve, Tile guy, and whoever else wants to help) to put it back together again. I know Mommy wants to have this finished by the time Baby Woodster pops his head out but we are cutting it pretty close. I will have to say that it will be nice to be able to use our master bathroom for once since we have been living in the house for over 3 months.
Then I met Mommy for her favorite nachos and queso dip at a Mexican restaurant before going to Baptism class at church. Our new church requires you to go to a prep class which we passed and both of us knew that there were 7 sacraments. Thanks to our great catholic education. Now, all we have to do is pick the day and plan the party. We are very excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment