
Baby Woodster, I finally received this cool piece of paper in the mail last night. Some say it is proof that I'm smart. I'm just glad it is over and behind me. Now I have more time to prepare for the baby, take care of Mommy, and spend with the baby when you finally arrive.
I started in the Fall of 2004 and finished in Dec of 2008. I had to take 17 classes and Mommy doesn't even want to know what that costs. Thanks to the Home Depot (or Home Cheapo as Papa Steve calls it) for paying half the bill. That was nice of them. Now, they just need to keep sales up.
You are in your 25th week now so keep growing. Mommy has really been feeling you move around in her tummy. I've tried to feel you but I really just feel the heartbeat. We should get the tests back from the diabetes soon. Actually, the doc said if you don't hear anything by Friday than everything is normal. Keep Growing.
No comments:
Post a Comment