I know it has been a while since I wrote to you but it has been a crazy last 2 weeks. Here is a picture of our new home that we moved into. We had lots of help from Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, and friends to move in so thank you very much. Mommy has jokingly referred to it as the money pit. I guess that makes me Tom Hanks which isn't all bad and mommy is Shelly Long. We had a "small" plumbing problem with the master bath leaking through the ceiling after 2 showers. We decided to put a hole in the wall between the family room and living room to open it up a little. We had some lights put in for the family room which look real nice. We had the gas line put in for Mommy's new fancy stove. Papa Steve has been over several times to help out and give advice (besides walk away from the house) on fixing the bathroom. I know Mommy wants it finished yesterday but she is just going to have to be patient. The painter is suppose to come tomorrow and finish sanding the new dry wall then start painting. The cable guy had to come out twice to finish the job because apparently our house wasn't wired for cable. There seems to be about a million things going on, already happened, and still needs to be done but we are slowly getting there.
Oh yeah, Mommy also turned 29 last week which I round up to 30 so she is catching up to me. I cooked her spaghetti and meatballs that she actually liked so that went well. We met some friends at the sports bar at the casino had stayed out too late but we all had fun. For extra birthday present, Mommy was given 2 days off this week because of all the snow. Maybe next time it snows this much, Daddy will play hooky to take you sledding. That will be lots of fun. I think your cousins are coming over today to stay with Mommy so maybe they'll test out the snow angel area in the backyard.
Yesterday you were 21 weeks old. The OB doc said everything looks good. I think mommy and daddy are going to sign up for child birth class so we are prepared for when you come. I keep telling Mommy that you are more than half way. We are getting closer and closer to meeting you. Talk to you later.
1 comment:
You all are too cute. Love the house and can't wait to see it in person!!! Miss y'all!
Post a Comment