Wednesday, November 5, 2008

November 3, 2008

Daddy just set mommy up to type on this blog. Mommy is SO excited daddy FINALLY made a blog. Daddy must really love you! Mommy begged daddy for MONTHS to set one up for the big wedding we had. Daddy wasn't really into that....he thinks weddings are too expensive and over priced. No worries bc by the time you walk down the aisle I will be controlling all of daddy's money. So, your wedding will be priceless!!!

Today is the day after elections. Last night Barak Obama was elected president. Mommy is not really found of him. He has too many promises - makes me thing of a typical man. Tells you he will give you the world then you find out he lives in his parents basement and has no job! Maybe he will have all the worlds problems solved by the time you are born in June?

Anyway, mommy is super excited that you are growing in her belly. Is is really neat seeing your picture on the machine at the doctor's office. I think you are going to be a girl but we aren't sure. I do know that you must be a picky eater! You don't tend to like the foods I eat and therefore you help mommy spit them out -- this does happen frequently!

Well, mommy just looked at the clock and has to get too work. Yes, daddy still makes mommy work! I know it is dreadful but hopefully we won't have to do the whole work thing when you come!!!

Love you lots and keep getting bigger,

Momma

1 comment:

familylife said...

So basically did you start this blog so you could have a forum in which to complain about Josh?
Also, it should be "fond" and not found. And there was some other error.